What we do
- We step in as your trusted CFO/COO to help you define and execute a successful strategy to achieve your goals.
- We bring a wealth of experience to help your business grow internationally. We have offices in London, Stockholm, Sydney, and Toronto.
- We source and execute the most appropriate funding solutions for your business to drive growth and profitability.
What we offer
Mataxis provides interim and part-time finance directorship for SME’s and start-ups. We work for both private and publicly traded companies, and have consultants across companies in the UK and globally.
Mataxis consultants are highly skilled in all areas of finance, including:
- Setting up the finance function and controls or evaluating the existing finance function and systems
- Management of existing finance staff or recruitment of new team
- IPO’s; acquisitions, mergers and disposals; joint ventures
- Financial modeling and stress testing
- Raising private and/or public funding (both debt and equity)
- Requirements analysis, change management and business process improvement
- Treasury management (including cash flow management); equity and debt management
- Management of all company financial relationships company including auditors, tax authorities, banks, brokers and lawyers
- Preparation of information memoranda based on the financial plan
- Budgeting, forecasting, client specific reporting, KPI set up and reporting
How we work
We have significant in-house expertise which we can bring to bear to help you define and implement:
- Financial strategy
- Management information strategy: AI system, management information (MI) system
- Merger or Acquisition (M&A)
- Operational strategy
We are sector agnostic with a wide range of experience across various sectors. Our key sector experience:
- Financial and Payment Services
- Media and Advertising
- Real estate
- Agriculture and agriproducts
- Waste industry
- Clean technology
We work primarily with small and midsize companies from highly innovative start-ups to private or public SME’s. We also help companies raise Series A funding.